Pure Lemon Balm Herbal Tea
Hand blended loose leaf tea.
Lemon Balm is used to help ease stress and anxiety and contains rosmarinic acid (a chemical compound with antioxidant properties). Lemon balm has a natural sedative effect and many people find lemon balm has calming effects so they take it for anxiety, sleep problems, and restlessness. Lemon balm is also used topically for cold sores and is highly antiseptic and antifungal.
- Increases GABA in the brain - GABA produces a calming effect, improves mood, and reduces stress.
- Binds to nicotinic and muscarinic receptors in the brain, and may enhance memory and alertness.
- Prevents the formation of blood vessels by inhibiting VEGF-A, which can combat obesity and weight issues.
- Activates the proteins caspases-3 and-7, causing cancer cells to self-destruct [R, R].
- Reduces inflammation and suppresses inflammatory proteins
Contains: Lemon Balm
One bag is approximately 1 oz. and will make 8 to 10 single servings
1 tsp. loose tea to 6 to 8 ounces hot water
Laura Owens is a Certified Master Herbalist and Certified Holistic Nutritionist. Owens Acres products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease and are not FDA approved. Herbal products are intended as a holistic and complementary option only. Check with your physician to see if any of the ingredients conflict with prescribed medications.
How to use the tea....
You can consume 1-2 cups daily